Dobrodošli na web stranicu Reach Everyone for Active Citizenry @ Home (REACH) ("Site")!
DESCRIPTION OF REACH SERVICES
REACH is a government opinion unit. Our goal is to collect and assess moods on the ground, involve citizens and promote active participation of citizens. Our feedback platforms, including the REACH website and the REACH Facebook page, provide channels for sharing feedback with the government. REACH staff reads the comments received and forwards them to the relevant agencies. We also facilitate communication between citizens and agencies by actively initiating discussions on various topics.
REGISTRATION, SECURITY AND EMAIL ACCESS
While some features of the Site are available without logging in, some features or parts of the Site (such as the discussion forum) require you to log in with your Facebook account. You can end your session on the website by clicking My Account > Log Out.
By signing up in this way, you understand and consent to REACH receiving all information about you that Facebook shares with REACH. This information includes your public profile information and email address.
If you disclose your e-mail address in your Facebook account, REACH may send you e-mails from time to time (including event invitation e-mails and informational e-mails, as well as follow-up e-mails and e-mail - correspondence responds by mail to comments and inquiries that you have posted, submitted or otherwise sent) and you agree to receive all such emails. You can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to the addresszasięg@reach.gov.sgproviding your name and email address and indicating that you no longer wish to receive REACH emails. Upon receipt of this notice, REACH will stop sending you further emails.
You will be responsible for accessing and using the Site through your Facebook account, whether or not you actually used the account.
You should: (a) immediately notify REACH of any unauthorized login to the Site or other breach of security and (b) ensure that you "logout"/exit at the end of each session by logging out of your Facebook account. REACH shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you or any other party as a result of your failure to comply with this condition.
You are solely and entirely responsible for all data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photographs, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or material (including , "Content") that you upload, post, display or otherwise make available on or through the Website (including content submitted or published in a REACH online survey, discussion forum, public consultation, ministry/agency response, editorial, rapid search, # ASkMe and all other parts of the site, as well as content sent privately to the REACH administrator). For the avoidance of doubt, any Content uploaded, posted, displayed or otherwise made available through the Website using your Facebook account and/or online account shall be deemed to be Content uploaded, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by you .
You agree that REACH is not responsible for and does not endorse the content published on the site. REACH has no obligation to review, monitor, edit or remove such content and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Website you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable content.
In no event shall REACH be liable for any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Website, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage arising from the use of Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Website; You must evaluate and assume all risks associated with your use of any content on the Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. You rely on such content at your own risk.
The Site contains content owned or licensed by REACH ("REACH Content"). The REACH Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and as between you and REACH, REACH owns and retains all rights to the REACH Content and the Site. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice, trademark, service mark or other proprietary notice contained in or accompanying the REACH Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt or prepare derivative works based on it, perform, display , publish, distribute, post, transmit, sell, license or otherwise use REACH Content.
The REACH name and logo are trademarks of REACH and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of REACH. You may not use the Website for or while using the Website:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content that:-
• is or may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful, racist, religious, ethnic or otherwise objectionable, untrue, irrelevant to the purpose of REACH or is not related to the discussions in which the Content is available. REACH has the sole discretion to decide whether any Content falls into these categories
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any party or which you have no right to publish or otherwise make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship
• contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising and promotional material, commercial or otherwise, including links to websites containing such material. For the purposes of this clause, "advertising and promotional material" includes surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, junk mail or any duplicate or unsolicited messages, etc.
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any computer software, computer hardware or telecommunications equipment
• reproduces any Content in the exact form that you have previously uploaded, posted, emailed or transmitted to or through the Site; THE
• reproduce Content created by anyone other than you.
2. using or creating a false identity (including, but not limited to, using a pseudonym, impersonating any person or entity or otherwise referring to yourself using descriptive words or words that do not appear to us to be your real first or last name from your real name), or impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or use any identity or name that does not comply with Facebook's Name Use Policy (see link:https://www.facebook.com/help/112146705538576)
3. Do anything that may interfere with the participation of other users in discussions, dialogs or other exchanges of information about the Service or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects the experience of other users of the Service.
4. threaten, stalk or otherwise harass another user of the website or any person employed by REACH.
5. restrict or prevent others from using the Website;
6. not do anything that could damage, disrupt, disable, overburden or impair the proper operation or appearance of the website or the servers or networks connected to the website;
7. Failure to comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks associated with the Website.
8. collect or store the personal information of any other user of the website or invite another user to disclose his personal information to you or any other person (whether the disclosure is on the website or otherwise)).
9. disclose your contact information (or the contact information of any other person) on or through the Site or any part thereof. THE
10. We ask for login information or access to the website using another person's Facebook account.
LICENSE TO USE THE CONTENT
REACH does not claim ownership of any content uploaded, posted, displayed or otherwise made available on or through the Website. For any content in which you have intellectual property rights, you grant REACH a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content in any forum and for any purpose. This includes using this content in any promotional material on the website and in any media (including mass media, internet postings, print and electronic communications, etc.).
GENERAL USE AND STORAGE PRACTICES
REACH may establish general practices and restrictions regarding the use and retention of material on the Website, including the maximum number of days that electronic messages, message boards or other submissions are stored on the Website, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent or received from your website account, the maximum size of any email that can be sent or received from your website account, the maximum disk space that will be allocated on your behalf on the REACH servers, and the maximum number of visits per website ( and maximum duration) in a certain period.
REACH assumes no responsibility for their deletion or decision not to store messages and other communications or other content hosted or transmitted through the Site. You also acknowledge that REACH may change these general practices and restrictions at any time, in its sole discretion, without prior notice.
CHANGES ON THE WEBSITE
REACH may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) at any time without notice. REACH shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Termination of access includes: (a) removing access to all features of the Site, including but not limited to the REACH online survey, discussion forum, tagging, comments, editorial, quick search, and comment groups, and/or (b) preventing further use of the Web pages.
REACH has the sole discretion to determine whether any of the above applies and whether access should be terminated as a result. REACH shall not be liable to you or any other party for any termination of your access to all or any part of the Site.
The Website may contain links to other websites or resources that are not supported by REACH ("Links").
REACH is not responsible for the availability of Linked Sites or Resources ("Linked Sites") and does not endorse or be responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through any Linked Sites. REACH shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage, including loss of goodwill, profits, loss or damage or damage to content or damage to your computer, software or other property, arising directly or indirectly from access to any which linked website or remove all links.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The website is provided "as is" without any guarantees. All express, implied and statutory warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
REACH disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, functionality or availability of the information or materials on the website.
In no event shall REACH be liable to you for your use or misuse of and reliance on the Site. This disclaimer applies regardless of whether damages arise from the use or misuse of and reliance on the Website, the inability to use the Website, or the interruption, suspension or discontinuance of the Website (including damages to third parties). Also, REACH will not be liable to you if any information or material you upload, post or otherwise submit does not appear or ceases to appear on the Site.
Your use of the Website and any question or dispute arising out of your use of the Website shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.