4th of July
11 Similar posts:
- Q: What is the name of the year before AD 1?
- A: 1 song
- Q: The word "alphabet" comes from the word "alpha" and what else?
- O: beta
- Q: How many parts does Murakami's Winding Bird Chronicle have?
- O: Tri
- Q: What was the world's first financial bubble?
- O: When we saw him
- Q: What is it called when you get more muscle after working out?
- A: Overcompensation
- Q: Which property of integers does not exist?
- A: Marriage numbers
- Q: What is the largest canyon in the solar system?
- Ή: Valles Marineris
- Q: Do you know how Soseki Natsume translated the English phrase "I love you" into Japanese?
- A: “The moon is beautiful, isn't it?
- Q1: What is the name of muscle growth after exercise?
- A1: Overcompensation
- Question 2: What is the name of the year before AD 1?
- A2: 1. pr. kr
BETWEEN THE DATES 5/10
- Q1: Which of these types of numbers does not exist?
- A2: Marital numbers
- Question 2: Who translated "I love you" as "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"
- A2: Soseki Natsume
AVERAGE TERMS 5/11
- Question 1: Who said, "Once rights have become necessary to men, they are no longer capable of liberty?"
- A2: Pitagora
- Question 2: Which of the following mountains is the highest mountain in the solar system?
- Α2: Olympus Mons
- Q: Tell me how the theory that the pyramids were built by slaves was disproved!
- A: Attendance record
- Q: What sport is heikin-dai?
- A: Balance beam
- Q: Tell me what type of exercise causes lactic acid to build up in your muscles!
- A: Aerobics
- Q: Tell me what is moral!
- A: Group cheering
- Q: When did Japan first introduce the bonus?
- O: Meiji
- Q: What is ID?
- A: Individuality
- Q: Which of these names is the name of a real river?
- A: River Pis Pis
- Q: Who said: “Man is only a reed, the weakest thing in nature. but is it a thinking reed'?
- O: Pascal
- Q: What is the origin of "Gakumon no Susume" as a reference?
- A: The US Declaration of Independence
- Q: What is the medical term for brain freeze?
- A: Neuralgia of the sphenopalatine ganglion
- Q: Which of the famous Heian monks used the wrong version of this particular kanji?
- Q: What line will a hurricane never cross?
- A: Ecuador
- Q: Tell me, how is the Hertz king different from other kings in a standard deck?
- A: He doesn't have a mustache.
- Q1: What is morality?
- A1: Team luck
- Q2: What is the sport of "heikin-dai"?
- A2: Balance beam
- Q1: Which kanji did Kobo misspell?
- A1: First choice
- Question 2: In what period did Japan introduce the bonus for the first time?
- A2: Meiji
- Q1: Which king in the deck doesn't have a mustache?
- A1: King of Hearts
- Question 2: Who said: "Man is only a reed, the weakest thing in nature." but is it a thinking reed'?
- A2: Pascal
- Q1: Which of the following names is the name of a real river?
- A1: river Pis Pis
- Q2: What is mentioned at the beginning of "Gakumon no Susume"?
- A2: Declaration of Independence of the United States
- Q: "Game" is the meat of what animal?
- A: All of the above
- Q: Which of the following is a discharge kigo?
- A: energetically
- Q: How short was the shortest war in history?
- A: 40 minutes
- Q: What is the name of someone who is between ninety and one hundred years old?
- A: Minors
- Q: Where is the apple located on the human body?
- A: The neck
- Q: Which of these sports also uses an anchor?
- A: Tug of war
- Q: Where would you find Japan on a map made in a foreign country?
- A: Right edge
- Q: Tell me what the name of the bird "cuckoo" means in English!
- Q: What did Napoleon invent?
- A: Glass containers
- Q: Do you know what vegetable the first pumpkin lantern was made from?
- O: repair
- Q: What kind of fish was I talking about?
- O: Ojisan
AVERAGE DATES 10/14
- Q1: In which part of the body is the "Adam's apple" located?
- A1: Neck
- Q2: Where would you find Japan on a map made in a foreign country?
- A2: Right rub
AVERAGE TERMS 10/15
- Q1: How short was the shortest war in history?
- A1: 40 minutes
- Question 2: "Game" is the meat of which animal?
- A2: All of the above
AVERAGE DATES 10/17
- Q1: What is the Japanese word for "everything"?
- A1: Black and white bears
- Q2: What bird is falsely known as the cuckoo in the English expression "put your head in the sand"?
- A2: Struś
AVERAGE TERMS 18/10
- Question 1: What was the name of the Wasan manual that came out in the Edo period?
- A1: Mathematician
- Question 2: What did Napoleon invent?
- A2: Glass containers
AVERAGE TERMS 19/10
- Q1: In what season is the adjective "fresh" kigo?
- A1: Pad
- Q2: What is "Dragon's Blood"?
- A2: Vegetable resin
- Q: Tell me what "figure" refers to in "figure skating"!
- A: Geometric shapes
- Q: Who can tell me what kind of bird the kanko-dori is?
- A: Coward
- Q: Which country do you think the South Pole belongs to?
- A: There is no country
- Q: What desert does Welwitsia come from?
- O: Namib
- Q: Alcohol is related to the root word "marriage". You know how?
- A: The bride but
- Q: Do you know what an "atlas" is?
- A: A book of cards
- Q: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13… What is the name of this sequence?
- A: The Fibonacci sequence
- Q: There are more than 130 ancient pyramids in Egypt, but do you know who is buried in the largest of them?
- O: Chufu
- Q: What is considered a "rice cake"?
- O: Mochi
- Q1: Where does French food come from?
- A1: Italian food
- Q2: What does "figure" mean in "figure skating"?
- A2: Geometric shapes
- Q1: Who is buried in the largest pyramid in Egypt?
- A1: Chufu
- Q2: What is the name of the card book?
- A2: Atlas
- Q1: Which word is rooted in the words "bride ale"?
- A1: wedding dress
- Q2: What kind of bird is "kanko-dori"?
- A2: Kukavica
- Q1: Which country does the South Pole belong to?
- A2: The marriage ends
- Question 2: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13... What is the name of this sequence?
- A2: Fibonacci sequence
- Q1: In which desert does Welwitsia occur?
- A2: Namib
- Q2: What is considered a "rice cake"?
- A2: Mochi
- Q: Do you know what color the fur of a fluffy polar bear actually is?
- A: Prozirno
- Q: What determines whether hair grows curly or straight?
- A: Cross section
- Q: Do you know the meaning of the expression "compassion is not for the good of others"?
- A: Compassion makes you look better
- Q: Which Cleopatra was known as one of the three most beautiful women in the world?
- O: VII
- Q: What should you put in kagami mochi?
- Q: 'Toso' is a traditional New Year's drink, but what does the name mean?
- A: Bury the demons
- Q: In the Thai and Vietnamese zodiac, which animal is used instead of the rabbit?
- Q: What color is the snow that falls in spring in Europe?
- A: Red
- Q: What is the next unit above a terabyte?
- Ή: petabaht
- Q: What colors were the pyramids originally?
- Q1: The word "alphabet" comes from the word "alpha" and what else?
- A1: Beta
- Question 2: How was the theory that the pyramids were built by slaves disproved?
- A2: Record of attendance
- Q1: What drink name means "bury the demons"?
- A1: Toso
- Q2: What is the medical term for brain freeze?
- A2: Sphenopalatine ganglion neuralgia
- Q1: What is the Japanese equivalent for "cat" in the Thai and Vietnamese zodiac?
- A1: Zec
- Q2: What vegetable was used to make the first pumpkin lanterns?
- A2: Rzepa
UPCOMING EXAMS 2/9
- Q1: What color were the pyramids when they were built?
- A1: White
- Q2: In Europe, what is mixed with the snow that sometimes turns red?
- A2: Piasek Sahari
- All Persona 4 Golden Side Quests Guide
- Persona 4 Golden True Ending Guide for PC (golden ending)
- Persona 4 Golden How to Improve Your Social Skills (Mr. Perfect Achievement)
- PC keyboard controls for Persona 4 Gold
- NBA 2K20 2KTV Episode 43 Answers
- NBA 2K20 2KTV Episode 42 Answers
- NBA 2K20 2KTV Episode 41 Answers
Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Ritual Weapons Guide
Love Equire Achievement Guide
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: Kinetic Demon Building Guides
Amorous – Seth Dating Path Guides
Morning. During Lecture, Yosuke will be asked a question that he wasn't paying attention to, again. The question isn't too important, but the answer you should give to Yosuke is, "Tulip Mania".What is the answer to p4g 5 26? ›
Answer: "Attendance Logs." Benefit: Better friendship with Yosuke, Expression Boost.What is the answer to Persona 4 Golden 4 25? ›
There are three choices: Overgrowth, Overcompensation, and Overexertion. The correct answer is Overcompensation, the 2nd choice.What is the year before 1ad called? ›
The preceding year is 1 BC; there is no year 0 in this numbering scheme. The Anno Domini dating system was devised in AD 525 by Dionysius Exiguus.Who is the real killer Persona 4 Golden? ›
The person behind the killings in Persona 4 Golden is actually Tohru Adachi. The discovery comes after a series of critical story events and plot twists that shined a new light on the kidnappings of the characters who became party members.Can you romance all the girls in Persona 4 Golden? ›
There are eight possible romance options in Persona 4 Golden, four of which are your main party members, while the others are some of the more prominent side characters. If you really feel like it, you can even romance multiple characters, but that has a way of coming back to bite you around Valentine's Day.What is the hardest boss in P4G? ›
- 1 Shadow Kanji. This boss comes after Shadow Yukiko, and he's even worse.
- 2 Shadow Yukiko. Being the first boss at the end of a dungeon doesn't mean she's easy to beat. ...
- 3 Shadow Mitsuo. ...
- 4 Kunino-Sagiri. ...
- 5 Ameno-Sagiri. ...
- 6 Kusumi-No-Okami. ...
- 7 Izanami-No-Okami. ...
- 8 Shadow Naoto. ...
In vanilla Persona 4, the True Ending was considered canon. However, with Golden's bonus content, things have changed, but this ending remains available as a relic from the original. On your last day in Inaba, speak to everyone whose social link you've maxed, and say no when the game asks if you'd like to go home.What gender is Naoto P4G? ›
Naoto's gender identity has been subject to discussion by much of the audience as well as critics. She is canonicaly a woman, but her shadow makes reference to a body surgical procedure and crossing the barriers between sexes, seemingly as a reference to transgender surgery.What is the April 20th question Persona 4 Golden? ›
He asks, “How many parts are there in Murakami's 'The Wind-up Bird Chronicle'?” Yosuke clearly wasn'tpaying attention and claims to not read books, so he turns to you for help. Tell him the answer is Three. You'll get Social Link points with Yosuke and receive an Expression increase.
Answer: "Khufu".How long does it take to 100 Persona 4 Golden? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, Persona 4 Golden is about 68 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 137 Hours to obtain 100% completion.Was the year 0001 a thing? ›
A year zero does not exist in the Anno Domini (AD) calendar year system commonly used to number years in the Gregorian calendar (nor in its predecessor, the Julian calendar); in this system, the year 1 BC is followed directly by year AD 1.What happened in 0 AD.? ›
Well, actually there is no year 0; the calendar goes straight from 1 BC to 1 AD, complicating the process of calculating years. Most scholars believe that Jesus was born between 6 and 4 BC (Before Christ) and that he died between 30 and 36 AD (Anno Domini, latin for "in the year of the lord").Why is there no year 0? ›
The concept of a year "zero" is a modern myth (but a very popular one). In our calendar, C.E. 1 follows immediately after 1 B.C.E. with no intervening year zero. So a person who was born in 10 B.C.E. and died in C.E. 10, would have died at the age of 19, not 20.What is the April 20th question Persona 4? ›
He asks, “How many parts are there in Murakami's 'The Wind-up Bird Chronicle'?” Yosuke clearly wasn'tpaying attention and claims to not read books, so he turns to you for help. Tell him the answer is Three. You'll get Social Link points with Yosuke and receive an Expression increase.What happens if you date everyone in Persona 4 Golden? ›
is there a downside for having multiple girlfriends? There is no penalties but Naoto would be really upset, so don't. You can but on Valentine's day you'll get an unavoidable moral bashing and you'll make them suffer. The downside would be less free time, haha.What is the answer to Persona 4 Golden 10 13? ›
October 13th, Thursday
Persona Fusing Benefits: 'Lecture Question: What kind of fish was I just talking about? Answer: "Ojisan".
4 Yukiko Amagi (Priestess Arcana)
Rise is arguably the more natural fit for the lead, but Yukiko is introduced immediately and framed as the initial love interest. It helps that her personality is pretty alluring at first glance, with her naughty side being revealed gradually.