While it's a good tool, AgencyAnalytics has its limitations. Your customers want to see results and you don't want to leave too many questions unanswered. In this article, I discuss 9 AgencyAnalytics alternatives you can use to seamlessly prepare and submit client reports.
3 Reasons to Consider Alternatives to AgencyAnalytics
AgencyAnalytics images are not very customizable. For example, if you change the date range, the chart is automatically set to weekly or monthly without the ability to manually change the view. Also, the theme customization only applies to the logo, backgrounds, and some colors. You also cannot change the fonts.
While it may not be a problem for established agencies, Agency Analytics has a minimum purchase of 5 panels, which costs $50/month on the cheapest plan. There are other similar alternatives that allow for fewer boards or a free plan for smaller teams to get started.
Occasional performance issues
AgencyAnalytics users often report performance issues of various kinds. Examples could be an integration not fetching or displaying data as expected, or loading data too slowly.
Here are the 9 best AgencyAnalytics alternatives
- press clicks
- bad luck
- data field
more suitable for– Marketing agencies that quickly and easily create dashboards to share with clients
Free trial period: Yes, 15 days.Sign here.
starting price: from $33/month
DashThisis a dashboard tool to create custom reports for SEO, email marketing, social media and PPC campaign reports. Like AgencyAnalytics, it's used to connect all your data sources and create a single dashboard of KPIs that you can share with your clients.
It has all the popular marketing integrations you need including Google Ads, Bing Ads, all paid social ads like Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn, SEO tools like Ahrefs and Semrush, and more.
White Label is possible, which is ideal for Agegenics. You can customize your dashboard to show your own branding and even replace the default DashThis URL with one branded for your business, e.g.informes.tumarca.com'.
All DashThis plans come with unlimited users. You can add as many users as you like to your account, so your entire team can access and manage your dashboards.
DashThis x AgencyAnalytics
- DashThis has a lower starting price with 3 panels at $33/month. At AgencyAnalytics, the minimum purchase is 5 dashboards at $50/month.
- DashThis offers a simpler and more user-friendly setup and interface, and potentially better customer support.
- AgencyAnalytics allows you to export your reports in PDF and XLS format, while DashThis only supports PDF exports.
- With AgencyAnalytics, you can choose to pay more for ranking tracking and site audit. This is not possible in DashThis.
- The AgencyAnalytics Agency plan ($18/customer/month) has some additional features (e.g. PPC tagging, goal matching) that DashThis does not have.
There are currently 4 plans available on DashThis: Individual, Professional, Enterprise and Standard. Pricing starts at $39 per month (billed monthly) or $33 per month (billed annually) with 3 panel options and unlimited integrations.See prices here.
Try dashthis: 15-day free trial
more suitable for: Agencies managing a large number of clients or internal marketing teams that need a reliable marketing reporting tool with a large number of data sources.
Free trial period: Yes, 7 days.Sign here.
starting price: from $199/month
Whatagraphis a marketing reporting tool that makes it easy to connect a large number of data sources and view all marketing results in a single report or dashboard. Built specifically for agencies, Whatagraph covers a wide range of marketing platforms and pulls data from any source super fast and efficiently.
There are over 40 data sources available, from the usual like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Search Console and more to Ahrefs, SEMRush, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Shopify and many, many more.
You get fully customizable dashboards and reports with the option to change colors, branding, logos, and fonts. There is also a white label feature that agencies appreciate.
Whatagraph x AgencyAnalytics
- All Whatagraph customers receive personalized integration support, while this is only available to enterprise customers with AgencyAnalytics
- Whatagraph lets you track all customer data in one place, while AgencyAnalytics lacks this feature.
- AgencyAnalytics has a lower entry-level price, while Whatagraph's entry-level plan is more expensive and only allows for annual billing.
There are 3 plans available on Whatagraph: Professional, Premium and Custom. The "Professional" plan costs $199 per month and includes 40+ integrations, unlimited reporting, and report automation.You can see the full price here.
more suitable for: Ready-to-use KPI dashboards with a robust free version
Free trial period: Offers the freemium version.Sign here.
starting price: from $99/month
Klipfoliois a reporting and business intelligence software for creating dashboards. The main advantages of Klipfolio are its wealth of features, ready-made templates and its ability to integrate with various applications.
Klipfolio works well with 100+ pre-built connectors including spreadsheets and local servers. These integrations include Excel, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Search Console, and others.
Reporting is easy with Klipfolio thanks to the powerful date and filter options. You can drill down into your data by customizing date ranges, switching to month or year views, and filtering by custom dimensions.
Klipfolio x AgencyAnalytics
- Klipfolio offers more connections to data sources, both online and offline, than AgencyAnalytics.
- Klipfolio has a freemium plan and comes with unlimited dashboards. AgencyAnalytics does not offer a freemium plan.
- Klipfolio's automatic data refresh comes with an additional fee, while AgencyAnalytics' data is updated in real-time.
- The AgencyAnalytics Agency plan ($18/customer/month) has some additional features (e.g. PPC tagging, goal matching) that Klipfolio doesn't have.
Klipfolio has 4 plans: Free, Plus, Pro and Custom. The "Free" plan offers unlimited metrics and dashboards with a data refresh interval of 4 hours.You can see the full price here.
4th garden report
more suitable for: Digital marketing agencies that want to generate reports quickly
Free trial period: sim.Sign here.
starting price: from $89/month
reportgardenis a dashboard and reporting solution for automating cross-channel reporting and campaign budget management.
ReportGarden helps you create easy-to-understand SEO, PPC, and social media reports. It's easy to automate your monthly reports by scheduling reports to email directly to your clients.
The SEO Audit Tool is another ReportGarden solution that helps you analyze backlinks and competitor data and optimize your clients' websites for increased visibility through online searches.
Additionally, their website analytics tool allows you to perform a detailed website audit across multiple data points and gain insights into SEO mistakes you need to fix to improve your search rankings.
ReportGarden x AgencyAnalytics
- ReportGarden's SEO solution takes it a step further with keyword position tracking and site audit capabilities.
- In terms of pricing, ReportGarden offers a cheaper price per dashboard but a higher number of minimum dashboards (10 = $89/month) compared to AgencyAnalytics.
ReportGarden has 4 plans: Basic, Standard, Professional and Agency. The "Basic" plan costs $89 per month and allows you to create 10 boards.You can see the full price here.
more suitable for: PPC agencies that need to create custom report templates
Free trial period: Yes, 14 days.Sign here.
starting price: from $39/month
himis a marketing automation and analytics tool for creating PPC reports and dashboards.
Swydo shows the performance of your campaigns. Analyze and monitor KPIs to increase your campaigns and website performance, and provide strategic recommendations for allocating marketing budgets.
Additionally, Swydo lets you add third-party data to your reports thanks to its integration with Google Sheets.
Swydo is an AgencyAnalytics
- Swydo is specially built as aPPC reporting tool, instead of a multi-channel marketing dashboard
- Swydo is best suited for creating your own custom templates
- AgencyAnalytics connects to over 70 marketing tools, while Swydo only integrates 30 tools.
Swydo pricing starts at $39 per month for 10 data source integrations, giving you unlimited users, dashboards and reports.You can see the full price here.
6. Press clicks
more suitable for: large advertising agencies and media companies that need to measure offline and online marketing campaigns
Free trial period: Yes, 14 days.Sign here.
starting price: from $499/month
press clicksis a marketing reporting tool that combines data from marketing campaigns and performance KPIs into a single dashboard.
TapClicks is really useful for providing dashboards to your customers so they can see their important metrics in real-time.
Your Competitive Intelligence solution is for you if you want complete insight into your competitors' search marketing conversion funnel. See your competitors' conversion strategies based on keywords and discover PPC landing page design in your local campaigns.
TapClicks x AgencyAnalytics
- TapClicks offers advanced features such as analytics, competitive intelligence, and data management.
- The number of integrations and API links present in TapClicks is outstanding.
- AgencyAnalytics is a more affordable solution with lower entry prices.
TapClicks has 3 plans: Basic, Pro and Elit. The 'Basic' plan costs $499 per month (billed annually) or $599 per month (billed monthly), which comes with limited data connectors.
more suitable for: Freelancers and marketing agencies who need to monitor KPIs of all marketing channels in real time
Free trial period: Yes, 15 days.Sign here.
starting price: from $23.86/month
Messageis a reporting and dashboard solution for tracking data and creating fully customized reports in one place.
Reportz dashboards have no limit on the number of widgets, allowing you to track even the most complicated projects from a single place.
If you want to save even more time, use some of Reportz's pre-built templates for the most popular report types. Plus, you can easily automate regular customer reports and make sure they get important updates.
With its SEO features, you can get alerts when your backlink counts show an unusual increase so you can analyze them before getting penalized by Google. It also allows you to stay one step ahead of your competitors by keeping up with your SEO-related strategies.
Reportz x AgencyAnalytics
- Reportz offers many different dashboard options to create a more customized analytics dashboard than AgencyAnalytics reports.
- Reportz has lower entry prices and lower minimum panels (3), making it ideal for freelancers and new agencies.
- The AgencyAnalytics Agency plan ($18/customer/month) has some additional features (e.g. PPC tagging, target rate) that Reportz doesn't have.
Reportz is priced based on the number of dashboards you want to use. For example, for 3 panels, you need to pay about $30 per month.You can see the full price here.
more suitable for: Ecommerce teams that need advanced capabilities like data integration and AI-powered insights
Free trial period: a foreign
starting price: a foreign
bad luckis a business intelligence, visualization and marketing analytics solution for assembling and managing data sources on a single platform.
Create beautiful and insightful dashboards in just a few clicks to instantly engage better prospects with Adverity. You can easily benchmark your performance against the rest of the industry to ensure your campaigns are delivering the results you want.
You can also identify high-performing or budget-constrained campaigns and get tips on how to optimize your budget spend for the best ROI. The forecast function allows you to create a complete overview of the actual budget expenditure and the position forecast at the end of the period.
Adveridad x AgencyAnalytics
- Adverity offers 600+ out-of-the-box data connectors (including spreadsheets and email attachments), while AgencyAnalytics integrates with just 70 tools.
- Adverity is a better solution for advanced users who need scripting capabilities and custom Python code expressions to provide powerful data transformations.
- Adversity may not be an affordable solution for small businesses.
Adverity has 3 plans: Quick Start, Premium and Enterprise. The "Quick Start" plan includes API connectors, standard data pipelines, and enrichment capabilities.You can see the full price here.
9. Data table
more suitable for: excellent free version plus multi-channel dashboards with many data sources
Free trial period: sim.Sign here.
starting price: from $72/month
data fieldis business reporting and analytics software that allows you to collect all your data in one unified place, monitor KPIs and create custom dashboards.
Databox has hundreds of dashboard templates loaded with some of the most common metrics for various teams including marketing, customer service, and ecommerce.
Databox offers more than 70 integrations with classic marketing and sales tools such as Hubspot, Google Sheets, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics. If you want to connect your own data, you can connect to any data source in minutes using the Databox REST API and SDKs.
See also:Alternatives to the cube box.
Databox x AgencyAnalytics
- AgencyAnalytics has fewer design options than Databox, such as B. the option to change colors for specific widgets.
- Unlike AgencyAnalytics, Databox has a generous free plan.
- AgencyAnalytics offers some paid search integrations that Databox doesn't offer, such as B. Snapchat Ads, Yelp Ads, and Spotify Ads.
- Databox works with non-marketing data, for example you can combine sales data from a tool like Pipedrive or Salesforce with your marketing data for a holistic view.
There are 4 plans available on Databox: Free-forever, Starter, Professional and Performer. With the free plan, you can only create 3 dashboards with no limit on data integrations.You can see the full price here.
Pasha is a full-time content writer and marketer. With 2+ years of experience in content strategy and SEO, he creates educational content on SaaS marketing and analytics tools to help marketers grow and succeed. When she's not working hard, Pasha is likely spending time with her family, jogging, or reading about emotional intelligence, leadership, and productivity.
see all posts